Add a Signature to a Letter
Some institutions require a signed letter of recommendation. There are a few ways you can add your signature to a letter.
For letter writers who are less familiar with computer technology, we recommend the following two methods:
- You can print, sign, scan, and upload a hand-signed letter.
- You can simply mail us a signed copy of your letter.
Alternatively, you can use a text editing program, or online signature service to add a digital signature to a document:
- Adding a digital signature in MS Word
- Adding a signature to an Adobe PDF
- Add a signature using online services such as Docusign, Adobe Sign, DocHub, and numerous others
With any of these services, simply generate the signature and add the signature to your letter of recommendation before uploading the signed copy to Interfolio.
Remember, our support team is always happy to help with adding signatures to documents