What is Interfolio's Dossier?
Interfolio’s Dossier is a free online platform for scholars to collect and curate scholarly materials, request and receive confidential letters of recommendation, and prepare for upcoming evaluations. Your Dossier never expires and we will store your documents indefinitely.
Dossier provides you with one centralized account to collect and manage confidential letters of recommendation and other materials you will need for admission to graduate school, jobs in higher education, and other academic and professional opportunities. Since 1999, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of applicants navigate stressful application processes so they can focus on looking their best in front of admissions offices and hiring committees.
With your free Dossier account, you can:
- Collect: We provide a single, secure location to gather all necessary and confidential academic documents.
- Curate: You can create thematic collections of materials for different opportunity types.
- Organize: We help you stay on top of deadlines and get organized about your academic career.
- Manage Letters of Recommendations: Eliminate hassle for letter writers (and requesters) with a system for soliciting and storing confidential letters for life.
- Search For Jobs: You can search our database of opportunities, and expand your search to include results from other job boards.
- Apply to Interfolio-hosted positions: Some institutions partner with Interfolio to provide an easy step-by-step application process. Anyone can apply for free to Interfolio-hosted positions, and deliveries to these positions do not count toward your 50 annual deliveries.
- Get Full Support: Focus on your application, not delivery details, with access to intelligent customer support for all technical and submission issues.
With an upgrade to Dossier Deliver, you can use your account to deliver letters of recommendation and other application materials such as your CV, evaluations, and writing samples where you need them to go.